2019 Twin Vee 310GF. THIS IS A 100% COMPOSITE BOAT, NO WOOD, it is a late 2019, not an early 2019 with wood construction. Constructed with Coosa Board and fiberglass. SafeFloor installed on deck. Includes 10 optional rod holders on transom.
This boat will be getting a pair of 2019 Suzuki 300 HP digital motors and power steering. Boat is available without motors if you just have to go with “grey motors”.
Sits on a triple-axle Float-On aluminum trailer with bow ladder, spare tire and spare hub.
This is a great riding boat at an economical price for its size. It is a utilitarian fishing machine, at a price much more reasonable than the competition.
Performance out of Freeport Texas; typical Gulf of Mexico 3′ seas at 34 MPH; 1.4 MPG heading out, fully loaded. 1.6 MPG returning.
Boasting an expansive interior complete with bench seating, the 310 GF PowerCat contains larger deck space compared to boats of equal length, thanks to its nine-foot, six-inch beam. The center console has a fully upholstered Coffin Box that doubles as a sun pad and back rest. Avid fishers will also enjoy the 50-gallon live well, a 300-quart fish box, storage area, a six-gallon fresh water wash down tank, over thirty rod holders, and 360-degree fishability around the boat.
Standard Features CONSOLE AND HELM
- Console: Insulated forward coffin box with full upholstery package, side door access, Porta potti
- Windshield: Acrylic
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Drink holders: Acrylic, mounted on console (2)
- Switch panel: Rocker switches, USB and 12 volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3″
- Horn: Electric
- Battery selector with on/off switches (2)
- 3 Bank battery charger
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram, tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: Polished 13.5″ stainless steel 3 spoke wheel with spinner knob
- Fire extinguisher-mounted inside console
- Helm Seating: 40 gallon Livewell/Fishbox Combo with upholstered leaner/bench seat, backrest and
folding foot rests
- T-Top: High-grade anodized aluminum tubing, w/deluxe (6) rod holder integrated connect, outrigger pads, ebox bars fiberglass Pan top and LED spreader lights, (1) fwd (2) aft
HULL AND DECK
- Fuel tanks: (2) 120 gallon fuel cells below deck: Total fuel capacity 240 gallons
- Bilge pumps: 2000 GPH automatic (4)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Rod holders: mounted in gunnel, 8 stainless steel per side (16)
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (6)
- Cleats: Pop up, ss 10″ (6)
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy duty stainless steel (3)
- ss Bow roller, pop up cleat, hawsepipe and chafe guard
- Anchor locker
- Tackle Centers: Premium Marine tackle centers (2)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port & starboard
- Pocket rails
- Ladder: Armstrong 4-step swim ladder w/bracket and swim ladder hand rails
- Rub rail: High density PVC, white
- Twin Vee logo, raised Titanium
- Double platinum accent stripes
LOA: 31’ 0” BEAM: 9’ 6” HULL NET WEIGHT: 4800 LBS DRAFT: 16” TRANSOM: 30”