2019 Twin Vee 260GF. THIS IS A 100% COMPOSITE BOAT, NO WOOD, constructed with Coosa Board and fiberglass.
This boat will be getting a pair of 2019 Suzuki 150 HP motors, in stock and ready to mount. Boat is available without motors.
Ask us about custom electronics and other options, we offer turn key boats.
Sits on dual-axle Float-On aluminum trailer with bow ladder, spare tire and hub.
For Seasoned Fisherman and Families Alike.
The 260 GF PowerCat is the boat of choice for any family that wants to “Go Fish” in a spacious 26-foot boat that handles open seas without a problem. Seasoned fishermen and families alike will appreciate the features and layout found aboard this fishing platform. A perfect example of what the “GF” line of boats represents, the 260 GF takes full advantage of our Twin Vee dual hull by combining it with a deck plan focused on fishability.
Standard Features CONSOLE, HELM, AND T-TOP
- Console: Center console with 123q Engel cooler and upholstery package, side door access, Porta potti
- Windshield: Acrylic
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Switch panel: Rocker switches, USB and 12 volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3″
- Horn: Electric
- Battery selector with on/off switches (2)
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram, tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: Polished 13.5″ stainless steel 3 spoke wheel with spinner knob
- Fire extinguisher-mounted inside console
- Helm Seating: 40 gallon Livewell/Fishbox Combo with upholstered leaner/bench seat, backrest and folding foot rests
- T-Top: High-grade anodized aluminum tubing, w/deluxe (6) rod holder integrated connect, outrigger pads, ebox bars fiberglass Pan top and LED spreader lights, (1) fwd (2) aft
HULL AND DECK
- Fuel tanks: (2) 60 gallon fuel cells below deck: Total fuel capacity 120 gallons
- Bilge pumps: 2000 GPH automatic (2)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Rod holders: mounted in gunnel, 6 stainless steel per side (12)
- Drink holders: Bow and stern (6)
- Cleats: Pop up, SS 8″ (6)
- Bow and stern tow eyes: Heavy duty stainless steel (3)
- SS bow roller, pop up cleat, hawsepipe and chafe guard
- Anchor locker
- Tackle Center: Premium marine tackle centers (2)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port and starboard
- Pocket rails
- Ladder: Armstrong 3-step swim ladder with bracket and swim ladder hand rails
- Rub rail: High density PVC, white
- Twin Vee logo, raised titanium
- Double platinum accent stripes
LOA: 25’ 6” BEAM: 8’ 6” HULL NET WEIGHT: 3260 LBS DRAFT: 14” TRANSOM: 25”